If you want to play a key role with a great team, keep reading! Due to continued growth, Novus Ag is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Milford Center headquarters who can provide exceptional service to our customers.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Telephone reception
- Greeting and assisting customers
- General office responsibilities such as photocopying, faxes and mailing
- Maintenance of electronic and physical files
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings and other events
- Opening, sorting and distribution of incoming correspondence
- Maintenance of office supply inventories
- Administration of our customer rewards program
- Coordinating maintenance of office equipment
- Maintaining records for employees, office systems and travel
- Entry of accounts payable and monthly statement reconciliation
- General bookkeeping
Qualifications for this position include:
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Knowledge of standard administrative procedures such as filing and record keeping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Pay for this role is commensurate with experience. Novus Ag offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including life, health, vision and dental insurance; 401(K) plan with an employer match, three weeks paid vacation and ten paid holidays. Standard working hours are Monday-Friday 8-5pm with some evenings or weekends needed during our fall and spring busy-season.
Preference will be given to candidates with previous education or experience in accounting or agriculture.
To apply, send a cover letter and résumé to Tracie Stanley.