Are you looking for an opportunity where you can use your leadership skills to take warehousing and order fulfillment to the next level? If so, keep reading!
Novus Ag, Ohio’s fastest growing private retailer of agricultural inputs, is adding an Operations Manager to the team. Responsibilities and skills needed for this position include:
- Logistics management
- Supervision of delivery and warehouse personnel
- Budget Management
- Development of operational strategy
- Managing third-party relations
- Coordination and supervision of order fulfillment
- Implementation of best practices
- Assistance in the development and enforcement of operational procedures
- Oversight of fleet and facility maintenance
- Safety training and compliance
- Exceptional customer service skills
- DOT compliance
Preference is given to candidates with knowledge of the agriculture industry, DOT compliance or a Class A CDL.
Novus Ag offers competitive compensation, ten paid holidays, three weeks vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(K) with company match.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Jeff Casto (Jeff.Casto@novusag.com)