Effective Date: October 23, 2019
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies regarding information and how we treat it. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, your choice is not to use the Site. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
What This Policy Covers
Children Under 16
This Site is not intended for children under 16 years old and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information You Provide to Us
Visitors to the Site may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as name, email address, postal address and phone number. This information will be used for the purpose for which it was supplied, such as to communicate with you.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through the Site, we also may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing activity, and patterns including details on your visits to the Site and information about your computer and internet connection including operating system, browser, and the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to learn more about traffic from specific geographic regions. In addition, we may also collect information about your precise location in order to serve you the appropriate content, such as retailers in your area.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Types of cookies we may use:
- Session cookies are cookies that are used only during a specific browser session. After the browser is closed, all session cookies expire, and the values stored in them are lost.
- Persistent cookies are cookies with a fixed expiration date. The data stored in the cookie will be retained by the browser until the expiration date is reached.
A web beacon (also referred to as a web bug, pixel tag, and single-pixel gif) is a clear picture file used to keep track of your navigation through a single website or a series of websites. They allow us, for example, to count users who have visited pages and for other related website statistics.
How We use your Information
We use information we collect or that you provide for a variety of reasons including:
- To present the Site to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Novus AG’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, legal or similar process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Novus AG, our customers, or others.
The Site contains links to other sites, including your account login site. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Site and to review the privacy statements of any other site.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our website for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
For More Information:
Please direct questions, comments or concerns to email@example.com.